Every human being
has a right to live life
to his or her fullest potential.
Desperation and fear
are Mankind's oldest enemies.
A society may fairly be judged
by the extent to which it spares
its most vulnerable citizens
from having to endure them.
Self-sufficiency is less satisfying
to the soul than caring
for one another.
As Mankind truly is one family,
what benefits any one of us
enhances the lives of us all.
Those of us with greater needs
enable their loved ones
by enabling them to feel needed.
Make it possible for people
(both the less and more fortunate)
to achieve peace of mind.
To love another
means you can't feel things
are okay until you know
they feel that way.
Your peace of mind
depends on knowing you've helped
bring peace of mind to the other.
Live and help live
Provide a person
with the means to live
a fuller life and you give more
meaning to yours.
Help those with special needs
attain greater independence
If only the strong were to survive,
wouldn't all of our lives
be greatly diminished?
Prepare. Protect. Provide.
The families who count on us
expect nothing less.
For more than 17 years, Protected Tomorrows has worked with families that have a member with special needs to identify and address their unique life planning needs. We are looking for professionals who are willing to provide a proven, holistic approach for life planning to families with special needs within their community.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a national network of professionals who lead with their hearts in planning for families with special needs, becoming a Protected Tomorrows® Advocate may be the correct choice for you.
To become a licensed Protected Tomorrows® advocate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an established professional, and/or
- Have personal ties to the special needs community, and
- Demonstrate a commitment to serving the special needs market.
The Demand for Your Service
Here are some sobering facts provided from the 2005 Census data:
- Nearly 15% of the population 5 years and over have one or more disabilities.
- For the population 65 years and over, 40.5% of that population have one or more disabilities.
The demand for making a Future Care Plan™ is enormous and growing each day. It is also profoundly critical for the individual with special needs, their family and society.
Protected Tomorrows® and its nationwide network of licensed Advocates is providing this unique and welcomed service. Join us in making a difference in lives every day.
Advocacy - A Day in the Life of an Advocate
Each Advocate decides how best to integrate their Protected Tomorrows® practice with their current professional activities. However, a given day’s activities might include:
- Spending an hour connecting with a family during an initial consultation, beginning to build an immediate and long-term relationship;
- Presenting the Protected Tomorrows® message to a group with interests in the special needs community;
- Consulting with the Protected Tomorrows® back office support staff to obtain information and/or direction in the service of one of your clients;
- Providing a life plan to a family you have been working with, giving them peace of mind.