Every human being
has a right to live life
to his or her fullest potential.
Desperation and fear
are Mankind's oldest enemies.
A society may fairly be judged
by the extent to which it spares
its most vulnerable citizens
from having to endure them.
Self-sufficiency is less satisfying
to the soul than caring
for one another.
As Mankind truly is one family,
what benefits any one of us
enhances the lives of us all.
Those of us with greater needs
enable their loved ones
by enabling them to feel needed.
Make it possible for people
(both the less and more fortunate)
to achieve peace of mind.
To love another
means you can't feel things
are okay until you know
they feel that way.
Your peace of mind
depends on knowing you've helped
bring peace of mind to the other.
Live and help live
Provide a person
with the means to live
a fuller life and you give more
meaning to yours.
Help those with special needs
attain greater independence
If only the strong were to survive,
wouldn't all of our lives
be greatly diminished?
Prepare. Protect. Provide.
The families who count on us
expect nothing less.
Protected Tomorrows has created a unique resource to help professionals manage business risks related to special needs while tapping
into this growing market segment.
As an advisor, are you interested in:
- Minimizing your business risk
- Deepening your client relationships
- Growing your business
A few facts:
- Special needs can be defined as a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities for an individual. This definition includes developmental, physical and cognitive disabilities as well as mental illness.
- 20% of the population has a special need of some sort.
- Families with members who have special needs require very specific handling in terms of products, services, advice and planning.
- Most professionals are taking on business risks related to special needs that they are not prepared to handle. Additionally, most of the time they are not even aware that they are putting their own business at risk.
- These special needs business risks can be readily managed with the right approach and sufficient knowledge.
- The special needs market can be very valuable to professionals. Families with members who have special needs are seeking assistance and are willing to go to great lengths to help their loved ones. This fact represents a real opportunity for a professional to deepen their client relationships and grow their own business.
- Protected Tomorrows Professional Member Program can help achieve the professional’s business goals in a cost-effective, convenient manner using a web-based approach.
Protected Tomorrows' unique, web-based membership program:
- Allows professionals like yourself to recognize special needs issues
- Provides insights to talk confidently with these families and guide them to the right experts
- Employs an efficient method for accessing these specialized services and approaches
- Uses a rigorous, disciplined system that ensures special needs clients will return to you, the original professional, for all of their other requests in which you specialize
- Creates a safe, compassionate atmosphere that ensures clients will be well-cared for
- Enables you to create even deeper relationships with your clients
- Maximizes your business opportunities while minimizing the risks related to special needs
- Web-based, value-priced membership program
- No additional commissions or fees on your sales
- Comprehensive tools, including a self-study Educational Series (2.5 hours CFP CE credits) to give you a foundation of knowledge in special needs opportunities, risks and solutions
- Easy to access special needs experts and advice from other advisors
FPA Members receive 15% discount on Protected Tomorrows memberships. Protected Tomorrows Members receive 15% discount on FPA memberships and conference registration fees. NOTE: Discount does not apply to Special Promotional Offers. Read more